Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#24)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


In any other building in the world, the sight of a hellhound lying on the floor with a baby in its mouth would send people screaming in horror or scrambling for weapons.
In a castle belonging to one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, people didn't bat an eye.

Page 5 - "Reaver" by Larissa Ione


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

16 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read7 January 2014 at 11:32

    Haha! For some reason that got a laugh out of me!

    Here's my Tuesday post



    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franny @ Mind Reader7 January 2014 at 11:40

    OMG!!! That is so funny!! I know people would think something like that is gross, but it's really funny!
    Thanks for the teaser and the great laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Reaver! This is a really funny quote, and I need to make sure I actually start reading this book. I've had it on my kindle for a little while.

    Thanks for stopping by my Tuesday Teaser earlier. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, funny in a sort of scary way :) I haven't read anything by Larissa Ione and I am not sure I am up to it after this teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not gross, it's Demonica's world and the ones (like us) that know it, can't help but get the humour in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received it for review right in time for Christmas, but then holidays took most of my time (with family visiting) and I couldn't find the right moment to read it... I couldn't wait to pick it up, I feel like I've been waiting for it since forever!
    Hope you're going to start the reading soon, Lexxie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing scary, I can assure you that. Once you read Ione's titles you can totally share the laughs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like that teaser! And I've heard good things about this author. :) Hope you are enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow intense teaser!! I haven't heard of this book, hope it's good :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving it and Larissa Ione is one of my fave authors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. intense teaser, and yes this series is on my wishlist..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!! It's one of my fave series! :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet they don't!! lol Great tease!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

back to top