Friday, February 14, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#31)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!! 

Thanks to all the appreciations I constantly receive on my header (you have no idea how much that means to me!), and on other designs I made, on Monday I decided to re-open my design business for a while. Yep, you can say I got quite inspired! :D

Now, with Valentine's Day here, my B-day in less than two months and the Blogoversary in less than three, I thought I'd add something to give away, too, to make this whole thing even prettier... So, everyone who books a blog makeover will automatically enter in a raffle to win a $10 Amazon GC & a surprise swag! Then, if I reach a good number of requests, I'm going to select not one, but two winners to be announced on May 2nd with a special post in which I will also show and promote all the blogs with my new designs on. Click on the banner you see on the left for more info!

Spread the love, book your design now and make my Valentine's Day special, I'll make your blog unique! :)

What do you think? And what inspires you?

8 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHHHH snap!! I am allllll over that!! Thanks for sharing and congrats! I hope you get a ton of business!! You made me realize I don't really have a blogoversary. So sad.

    My Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome, dang you got bit by the crafty bug for sure! I will be sure to spread the word !!! I love it girl, its going to be amazing ! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jess! Feel free to contact me if you ever want one :)
    About the Blogoversary, check the date in which you had your very first post up and you're ready to celebrate every year yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Katie! Every little help by spreading the word is much appreciated so, thanks a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy, that's great! I'm glad you're doing this, you're so talented! Definitely gonna help you spread the word! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharing the love = Check!! Since I can't book you yet... I'll share your post to help spread the word <3 and yes your header is totally awesome!!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a sweetheart, Chanzie <3 Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

back to top