Friday, February 28, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#33)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

I'm just a tiny bit artistic as you know by now, so perhaps I could be biased a little for this but I love 3D Street Art and I find it a powerful expression of creativity. No, I don't do this kind of art but trust me, if I had experience in 3D, I would gladly make some creations of my own!

So, today I'd like to share a couple of 3D Street Art pieces I particularly like and find inspiring and dreamy. Then, if you're really intrigued, I have more saved in my pinterest board dedicated to this amazing talent. Feel free to have a look and enjoy the gorgeous show! ;)



What do you think? And what inspires you?

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love 3D street art, some of them completely blow my mind! I love 3D anything, there's a 3D tattoo trend going on now, and some of the artwork are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! man that one of the street falling apart blows my mind, have you ever seen one in person? i wonder if it only looks awesome or real from that one angle.. and from every other angle when you are walking by maybe it doesn't make sense.. wow... so beautiful.. my curiosity is killing me though i wish i could see one of these in person! great inspiration this week and thanks for blowing my mind! - katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! I absolutely love art and photography. It can absolutely take your breathe away.

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3D is really cool, I just don't really get into it with movies... I know about the 3D tattoo trend and it's crazy but amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I have but nothing so stunningly inspiring! It's an optical illusion, you need to be in the correct angle to get it right but, when you do, it's totally breathtaking... I love them, they're so realistic and very powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookworm Brandee6 March 2014 at 02:42

    I love sidewalk art, Silvia! It's amazing! I'm so impressed that people can create such realistic images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, right? I love art in all its forms <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these 3d arts are amazing. We were just talking about a few of them with friends over the weekend. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are, aren't they? I'm always happy to hear someone with such appreciation for outstanding art! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top