Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#28)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Well, in my world, vampires are considered a myth. In books and movies, you guys always burst into flames—or glitter—when you step into sunlight."
Glitter?

Page 82 - "Lord Of The Vampires" by Gena Showalter


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

13 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read4 February 2014 11:30

    Hahaha!!! OMG! That's too funny!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookworm Brandee4 February 2014 12:37

    *grins* Great tease, Silvia! This is a series that's been on my TBR for awhile. I even own this one. I'm gonna have to read it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gena Showalter, but I haven't read this one yet... Sounds like fun! Burst into glitter, eh?

    Have a terrific Tuesday, Silvia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Snickers* Yes Glitter.... Damn Twilight!! lol

    Great tease!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh, I really need to read some Gena Showalter sometime! Great teaser Silvia :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great, hope you enjoy it, Brandee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't help myself, I had to share it! Haha!
    Hope you had a wonderful Tuesday, Lexxie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I'm glad you enjoyed it, Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is actually the first Showalter's book I've ever read. I've had her titles on my list for a while and I couldn't resist any further ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I've read anything by Gena Showalter but I'm thinking I should give her books a try :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top