Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#30)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I watched his eyes scan the page and his mouth form the words, and I grew entranced by the way he rested his tongue on the corner of his lips every time he turned a page and the way he smiled at all the right spots, same as me, and the way his voice dropped an octave whenever someone was talking in the story.
He stopped after a few pages and said, "You're not falling asleep, are you?" But I was staring at his mouth, and he saw it.

Page 39-40 - "Fracture" by Megan Miranda


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

22 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read25 February 2014 at 11:24

    Ooh nice! A guy who reads?! Sigh....

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! It got me curious about the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser.. He sounds like quite an interesting character with a sexy mouth :) *tee hee*


    Thanks for stopping by my Tuesday Teaser.

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! A geeky boy :) Nice teaser, Silvia!!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. I really liked this one. Just read the sequel and enjoyed it too. Great teaser.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I think someone's really captivated by a very good(looking) storyteller! Lovely teaser, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teasers (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, love this teaser, Silvia. I have this book sitting on my shelf. And it's now calling my name. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehehe!!! Nice tease, she's not interested in sleep, even I know that!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trust me, you'd really like for this guy in particular to read to you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you get the chance to read it, Ellie, because it's soooo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He doesn't have just a sexy mouth... *tee hee* I think he's probably one of my favourite YA male characters so far!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVED it! And now I'm dying to read the sequel!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can only be captivated by a guy who reads to you, it's inevitable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brandee, this book has been on my bookshelf for about two years and, let me tell you, not picking it up sooner was a BIG mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I both love and hate it when that happens. :) Shatter Me was like that for me. Happy Wedneday, Silvia!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't remind me of Shatter Me, I keep hearing so many good things about this series but still don't have the books... *sigh*
    Happy Wednesday to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that cover. And nice teaser. :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My pleasure and I truly loved the book! <3

    ReplyDelete

back to top