Friday, March 07, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#34)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...


When I have a stressful time (so easy lately), I don't always dream about a vacation like most people do. Sure, I want that, too, but I find myself mostly dreaming of a little nook just for me instead. Although I've always wanted some amazing reading nook and an outstanding library (oohh, I will so fight for that!), in this case nothing too elaborate would be required to make me very happy.

<-- Look at this picture. Such a comfortable reading nook with a lovely view — yes, I'm referring to the one on the left and behind the armchair, but I'm with you and the one on the right is way precious ;) — wouldn't it be perfect to make all the stress go away?

Books, sea and stress free... *sigh*

What do you think? And what inspires you?

14 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader7 March 2014 at 10:34

    Ohhh, that is lovely!! The view is stunning and I wouldn't even have to get up from the chair to pick another book, LOL
    Awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh! I love this! I love that your either surrounded by windows or books, and that oversized chair and ottoman look absolutely amazing! and soooo comfy ! you are so right, we both picked great a cozy places to read this week! great minds think alike! I didn't even see the boats and the water until i made the picture bigger... EVEN BETTER! - katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen Richmond7 March 2014 at 18:26

    That looks like heaven to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookworm Brandee8 March 2014 at 03:18

    I totally agree...a cozy book nook, surrounded by books, and a nice view is totally stress relieving. I'll have to share a pic of my library, Silvia. I don't have the sea - I have a forest instead. :) And I only had to wait ~20 years for it. ;) Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I had a feeling you would have particularly appreciated that, Franny! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit that the chair and ottoman were the ones that caught my attention at the very beginning, soooo lovely! And you're right, great minds totally think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see a picture of your library, Brandee! It definitely sounds like another precious heaven :) I'm actually very pleased with my library, I have lots of bookshelves and in different shapes, too, but the book nook is something that I really miss... Anyway, I'm very patient, so I know that the day will come for me as well, even if I have to wait 20 years, it will be worth it and my old-self will totally appreciate it, LOL
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a cozy little nook! It looks perfect! And with a sea view, no less, perfect for gazing out and imagining all the different worlds you've been reading about. =) Happy Inspired Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have me dreaming about sitting on that couch now cuddled up with a book! What an awesome picture that is definitely inspiring : )

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love that reading nook. There is even a view of water. All it needs is a cup of coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't have described it better than that, Hazel Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right? I truly love that picture and I wish it was my own <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Or tea, I suppose it depends on the time ;)

    ReplyDelete

back to top