Friday, March 21, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#36)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...


It's Friday! The weekend is finally here and so that part of the week in which we can let go of all the stress and have the best of times! And, why not, with the help of some very good food, too ;)

What do you think of these gorgeous Chicken RollatiniThey don't just look good but they also sound pretty delicious, huh?

I don't know about you, but I'm my mouth is watering just by staring at them... So, here's the recipe, I'll let you decide what to do with it. Personally, I'm all for trying!

What do you think? And what inspires you?

16 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader21 March 2014 at 12:17

    They DO look delicious!! I have a feeling you'll want me to make them soon, won't you? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang.. get in my belly right now! i love it! now I'm super hunger and sad that i know its not in my fridge! Thanks for the recipe ill be holding on to that one ! love it! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks yummy and I normally don't like green stuff that may or may not be spinach lol

    Thanks for sharing!!

    My Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow... that looks soooooo good!! You make me hungry looking at it!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks so good! You are making me hungry - Thanks for sharing the recipe :)


    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm going to help, of course! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is worth a try, Jess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I don't know about you, but I'm definitely going to try this recipe, Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, good think I ate dinner already. :) That looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I'm pretty sure it's delicious, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had lunch and you just made me want to have lunch again! LOL! It looks deliciously yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd help you both with the eating part! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We need to get the party started, then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL We definitely need to try this recipe, Hazel Lee!

    ReplyDelete

back to top