Friday, March 28, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#37)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

I think most of you understand that, while reading, having a cup of coffee, tea, or any beverage (why, just water, yes) nearby is essential. Now, my favourite reading spot has always been the couch and so far I relied on my precious coffee table to put my comfort beverages on. It's not bad, I'm cool with it BUT, if I knew about the Couch Arm Wraps out there, I would have used one for sure!


Aren't these practical? And you can choose the shape that fits your couch better!
Don't you want one for yourself? I do and I'm going to have a look around...



What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top