Friday, April 04, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#38)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!


Here's what inspires me this week...

It's Friday, April 4th... Let's see, what could possibly inspire me when:


Now, what is going to happen?


Courtesy of Franny @ Mind Reader, I'm going to have a lovely home-made cake (which I can't wait to eat, btw!), my hair done, gifts to unwrap and fun that is going to last over the weekend! *Bless the best friend in the whole world*

Also, the lovely Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are has interviewed me! WOW! I'm the blogger of the month and couldn't be more thrilled because I love Chanzie's blog and really think she's a wonderful person. So, I do hope you can stop by and say hi over there :)

As you can see, this week couldn't have been dedicated to anything else but this celebration. Anyway, I do hope you guys get inspired from my enthusiasm: Enjoy your special day!


********************

What do you think? And what inspires you?

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great weekend. Relax and read or do whatever your heart desires. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Silvia!!! I hope you have a wonderful, fantastic day and have a piece of that awesome cake for me :) I loved having you on my blog <3 you are an awesome person and the honor is all mine. Thank you for you kind words!


    I look forward to hearing about how you got super spoiled!!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh, Happy Birthday, Silvia!! Sounds like it going to be a wonderful day for you, with friends and gifts and cake!! Yayy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Silva enjoy your pampering and cake..today you are Queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiii Sylvia, Happy Birthday!!! I read your interview on Chanzie's blog and I came here right away :) I love your banner, it's wicked cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyy Happy Birthday Silva , i hope you had a great one.. its always great when you get to celebrate with your bestie ! Woo Hoo.. I am sure the Cake is amazing too! Par-Tay ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great birthday girl! And how did that cake go down??? Will be checking out your interview too... I was the March pin up girl over there!! lol

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Melissa!! I had a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you soooo much, Chanzie!!!! I had a great time and, as promised, I had that piece of cake on your behalf. Ok, perhaps more than one :P
    You know I think you're super-awesome <3 and talking to you always makes my day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Hazel Lee!! I really had a fab day and the cake was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, thanks Kimberly!!!! Being a Queen for a day was amazingly good, let me tell you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Melissa! Thanks for stopping by and for the birthday wishes! Sorry for the late reply but I was off the net over the weekend. I'm very pleased you love my banner and so happy you're following my blog! I'll be over yours in a min :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Katie! I had a great one, indeed, and the cake was absolutely a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a fab one, thanks! Well, I had cake until today, haha! It was very good, but then Franny has always been a fantastic cook :)
    I remember you being featured on Chanzie's blog in March and I was so happy when she contacted me for an interview this month. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Franny @ Mind Reader8 April 2014 at 18:09

    I know I'm late in here, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm pretty sure the cake I baked for you excuses me for this lateness, doesn't it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally! :) Thank you soooo much for everything, Franny!!!! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

back to top