Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#33)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Do not tell me Lassiter's been metrosexualizing even you. I heard he talked Manello into going for a pedicure with him—but I'm praying that's just gossip."

Page 245 - "The King" by J.R. Ward


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

16 comments:

  1. Interesting tease. I don't think I have ever heard the term metrosexualizing used before.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this book for the first time yesterday. I love the teaser. My teasers this week are from The Chance by Robyn Carr and House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Lassiter is so good for comic release! Thanks for sharing, Sivlia, I hope you're enjoying The King!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Franny @ Mind Reader8 April 2014 at 18:08

    OMG!!! I so appreciate you listened to my suggestion, this is so hilarious! we all need a bit of Lassiter from time to time, hehe!
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica @ a GREAT read8 April 2014 at 19:49

    Haha! Nice!


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so behind with this series, I've read only the first four books, so I haven't met Lassiter yet, but this teaser sounds like great fun! Enjoy your read, Silvia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard it for the first time here, too, and I think it was brilliantly used ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BDB is one of the best paranormal romance series ever, I strongly recommend it, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lexxie, I can't tell you how much I missed Lassiter! This morning I read a scene in which I cracked up A LOT!!!! Yep, I'm enjoying The King and I already can tell it's going to be a nightmare to wait for the next instalment... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course, Franny! Give me Lassiter every day and I'm a very happy *LOL* girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think when you do, you'll have a blast, Ellie! Lassiter is a hell of a fun character and I do hope you can catch up with the series soon, it gets just better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe! GREAT tease! I still have to read Lover at Last!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds good! I have covet, crave & envy on my shelf by JR Ward. I think it should be part of my BOTM vote for next month :) Since I am yet to read a book from her.

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  14. *Sigh* Lover at Last is my favourite instalment so far <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have those, too, Chanzie, and I do hope you're going to give J.R. Ward a go, she's a very amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete

back to top