Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#34)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


We weren't going to be friends, I'd promised. But what else do you call it when you text somebody a million times a day and look forward to seeing them even though you just fucking saw them?

Page 137 - "Deeper" by Robin York


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

20 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read15 April 2014 at 11:22

    Nice teaser! Got a chuckle out of me!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend's? Yeah, I'd say they were more than that.
    Great tease. Thanks forcsharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'd call that love, no? It's a good teaser though, makes me want to find out how they met and this "friendship" started! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a good weekend!
    My First Chapter, First Paragraph & Teaser

    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... I think it is unadmitted love! awesome teaser :)


    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoveBites AndSilk15 April 2014 at 13:23

    I'd say someone's in love. Great teaser. Here's mine

    www.lovebitesandsilk.co.uk/2014/04/teasertuesday-opening-paragraph-stately.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Franny @ Mind Reader15 April 2014 at 17:19

    Great teaser! I never would've guessed who it was if you hadn't told me, hehe :) Looking forward to reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I've only read her books as Ruthie Knox and I love them, so I should give her other writing persona a try as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that's true! Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm... I'm thinking they are going to be waaaaayyyy more than friends!! lol! Awesome tease. I like the sound of this one!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their "friendship" is quite fascinating, trust me!
    Have a great week, Juli :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You think? ;) I'm glad you liked it, Chanzie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, I can't wait for you to read it, Franny! I'm pretty sure you're going to love it veeeery much!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the first book I've read from this author and I truly loved it! Hope you give it a go, Ellie, it's a great and quite overwhelming story...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe! I think you could really enjoy this book, Naomi. It's a NA Contemporary Romance and a very good one <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bookworm Brandee16 April 2014 at 18:10

    Mmm, I think I agree with Naomi! ;) That's an excellent tease, Sylvia! I'm off to add that to my tbr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY! I loved it and I'm happy you liked the teaser so much, Brandee! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top