Friday, May 09, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#43)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...


I love reading on my couch. It has always been my favourite place to sit, relax and read, but lately I'm struggling...And I'm afraid it's not just the couch. I keep changing place during the day and, considering I've been reading more than usual in the past two weeks, It's becoming quite uncomfortable. Something you ever experienced?

During my latest immersion on Pinterest, I found the picture here on the right and something clicked. The truth is I'm bored, the weather is not good as it should be by now (where's the promised Spring?) and it kinda saddens me, so probably an original reading spot like that would help also improving my mood.

Sigh, at least I'm having all amazing, dreamy reads in my hands and that is always a reason to put a smile on my face :)

What do you think? And what inspires you?

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes it must be awesome to read there! I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that a lot! I'm saving the idea for when the right time to buy my own house comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes. I have this saved in my one day file. lol What an awesome little reading spot that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that looks so comfy! It is tiring when you can't find a great place to read and relax. I used to think mine was my bed but lately my elbows just can't take it anymore :( Must do something about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid I can't read in bed for too long. It may sounds weird considering how comfy a bed is, but my back starts aching after a while. So far the couch has been my best option, but a chair like that is something I definitely put my eyes on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign me up!! I want one of those <3 *sigh*

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww im so sorry that the weather is not cooperating ! I hope spring gets here soon enough for you! having a cozy comphy place to read is a MUST! I do love that chair you pinned and that room! hope it warms up soon! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope so, too!! Glad you like the chair and yes, the room is not bad either! ;)

    ReplyDelete

back to top