Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#38)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


With a low growl he flipped her onto her back. "Impatient vixen."
"Seductive scoundrel," she shot back.

Page 235 - "The Scoundrel's Seduction" by Jennifer Haymore


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

20 comments:

  1. Great tease. Love the nicknames. Wondering where it leads from here.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, Silvia.
    Hope you're having a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another historical :) Great teaser - I love some witty banter in romance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookworm Brandee13 May 2014 at 13:06

    *haha* Love that! Silvia, I think, after I finish up my current review must-reads, I'm going to read an historical...you're really making me miss the genre! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Franny @ Mind Reader13 May 2014 at 17:53

    Ohh... That sounds nice... :)
    As always, your teasers are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It leads to a very pleasurable read ;)


    Thanks, Marilyn and I hope you're having a good week as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think by now you can safely say I have a big passion for historical romances :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! I see my *diabolical* plan succeeded...Mwahahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That has been more than a nice read, I can tell you that much! :)
    Thanks, Franny!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kymberlee Powe13 May 2014 at 20:42

    I added this book to my goodreads. It looks so spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela ReadingCave13 May 2014 at 21:46

    I love the banter. Nice tease!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm happy to hear that! Hope you enjoy it, the House of Trent is a beautiful series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Snickers* Love it... name calling in bed!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh i read a book by this author even if I don't remember which one. I'll have to investigate. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My pleasure, and I would recommend the House of Trent series, Melliane! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooh taking control! Banter is always entertaining :) Hope it was a great read!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete

back to top