Friday, June 06, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#47)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

Summer is finally upon us!

I don't know about you, but I'm definitely ready to enjoy some lemonade or/and any summer juicy drink that comes my way!

So, who is up for making some pretty coasters to complement the drinks? I use coasters a lot and, I must say, when I saw the ones in the picture here on the left, I kinda had a cheerful moment. They're so colourful and they definitely make me think of this season.

Anyone up for the challenge, here's the tutorial.
I'm going to see what I can do to buy the material soon and have them done pronto! :)

What do you think? And what inspires you?

12 comments:

  1. first off.. i love the new look to your blog. the background is great.. and secondly i love these coaster! what a great craft project! just need some felt and a needle and thread. soooo cute!! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! They are so cheery. It'd totally use one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly use coasters but who wouldn't love to use these pretties? I need bright and cheerful in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather is so weird here, some days it's really hot and other quite cold, we don't know what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those coasters are sooooo cute! Plus they don't look like the ones that stick to the bottom of your glass - those ones irritate me. I wish it were summer here so I could rejoice in summer juicy drinks with you... *brrrr*

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always unpleasant when the glass sticks to the bottom, isn't it? But I can't help myself, tricky or not I love coasters, and these are going to be a great addition to my collection! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We constantly had thunderstorms and cold for weeks, then suddenly the sun started shining and now it's hot outside. Let's just hope it lasts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Putting some brightness in our lives can just do good, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. See? I should really go craft them sooner rather than later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Katie! I'm very happy you like the new look, I made the background myself :)
    Those coasters are super cute, aren't they? I really need to craft them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obviously, I saw that answer coming! LOL Don't worry, I'll make a couple in green for you, Franny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Franny @ Mind Reader30 September 2014 at 11:12

    What a pretty idea!! I like the lime green one (obviously), but I'm not precise enough (and yes, patient) to do that, so I'll leave the job to you! heheh

    ReplyDelete

back to top