Friday, June 13, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#48)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...


HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH EVERYONE!
BWAHAHAHA

When a Friday the 13th comes our way, I think about horror movies (not just that movie), but I bet I'm not the only one, am I? So, watching at least one horror feels like something mandatory and yes, I'm already checking my list!

Speaking of horrors, if you click on the image on the right, you'll see a strongly recommended list of not-to-do-things on this very day that I think it's quite indicated for those in horror movies.
Reach the end and tell me you've never shouted the last part out once in your life—if not every time you get the chance to watch a horror.

You think they could have learned something by now, huh? ;)


Before I go, below there's an EPIC FACT probably not everyone knows and I thought I'd share.
You know, just to prepared yourself every time :P


What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top