Friday, June 20, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#49)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

I must say, the last place I would have thought I'd be addicted to was Instagram and still, here I am! After two weeks I opened my account over there, and I'm feeling great about it!

Kudos to Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup with her Photo A Day Challenge, which got me motivated to take more pictures and have fun with it! :) The challenge is flexible and will keep running until the end of the month. Feel free to join and, no worries, you can post your pictures wherever you want, including your own blog ;)

What do you think? And what inspires you?

20 comments:

  1. I love my instagram, and share everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea @The Bookish Babe21 June 2014 at 04:00

    My mom and niece are obsessed with Instagram. I think I have an account, but only visited once or twice.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! I'm enjoying it too and think I'm finally getting the hang of Instagram. Kinda fun :) Glad you're enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagram is great! I also didn't think I would be much into it but it turned out to be very useful and simple app to post your photos (and search for others too). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love instagram since i can just stay connected to everyone everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I might be one of the few who hasn't yet opened an Instagram account. Guess I should look into it.
    Hope you're having a good weekend.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same! I recently got into Instagram after dragging my feet on making an account for the longest time. I really like the photo challenges too, plus it's fun to look back on older pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Andrea, I'll keep up the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fun challenge, Anna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always restrained myself for reasons I don't quite understand now... Hope you'll look into it and perhaps decide to join the fun, Marilyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same here! I'm glad we both decided to give it a go, and thanks for the follow over there, Alise! Hope you'll get the chance to catch up with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not super active on Instagram, but I like it too! Loving Anna's Photo A Day Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to hear that, and thanks for the follow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!!! I am so glad you joined the Instagram club. I love photography and follow some awesome travel accounts. Plus you get to share so much more with friends :) Instagram has a way of swallowing you your time and data as you scroll scroll and scroll some more!!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm starting to see that... I wish I could take more pictures, as soon as I get some free time I could go crazy with those, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've not tried Instagram yet. I probably should though. And it would be fun to do a Photo a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like it and I hope you'll try it, Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top