Friday, June 27, 2014

Inspired Fridays (#50)




Inspired Fridays is a weekly meme hosted by Inkk ReviewsYou don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show something you maybe have done, want to try, or whatever inspires you!



Here's what inspires me this week...

I thought I'd share with you something special for my 50th Inspired Friday, so here's what happened this past Saturday in Peterborough, the city I live in.

There has been a Heritage Festival to celebrate 3,500 years of Peterborough's past. We had live period music, battle displays (which took place in the Cathedral square), a period market and a craft fair. There were many stalls in and all over the Cathedral, and we also encountered some great characters of the past... I took pictures, of course, and decided to mix a few of them to give you an idea. ;)

I've always loved these kind of events and, luckily for me, here people LOVE events as much as I do, so I get to see lots of different ones! :D

What do you think? And what inspires you?
back to top