Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#43)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


'How is enjoying breakfast with you cruel?'
'Because you know I'd rather be eating you.'

Kindle 78% - "All Night Long" by Madelynne Ellis


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

26 comments:

  1. LOL A person who knows what they want.

    Here's
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a tasty tease. I like. And that cover, so hot!

    Thanks for sharing, Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookworm Brandee24 June 2014 at 13:38

    Oh goodness, Silvia! First Franny and now you are killing me with this one. I'm going to be forced to one-click it! ;) Thanks for the tease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela ReadingCave24 June 2014 at 16:11

    Now that is what I all a tease. Nice!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, he most certainly knows that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I devoured it yesterday in one sitting and yes, I really enjoyed it! I was looking for a 'light' read when I saw this book on NetGalley and I thought "This must be the one!". Indeed, I was right :) I should have my review up next week, Lexxie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is, isn't it? The book was definitely hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I swear, I didn't do it on purpose, Brandee! Truth to be told, Franny is the one who got me curious in the first place, so kudos to her I suppose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really glad you appreciated it, Angela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica @ a GREAT read24 June 2014 at 20:07

    Oh my! I saw the shortness of the tease and was wondering, what could this tease possibly be about...and then wow!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm..... love that one!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Nice one. Love these kind of answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol goodsentences! I didn't know the book I confess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes with just a few words you said it all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you liked the teaser, Melliane!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll be cruising for your review, then, Silvia :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's already scheduled for Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yikes! Sharp answer and gorgeous cover :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum!! Sounds pretty hot! And I think I have this book on my kindle. Are you enjoying it, Silvia?
    Thanks for stopping by earlier, happy reading.


    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

back to top