Friday, July 18, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Tattoos

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: TATTOOS

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a tattoo virgin...

I do like them and I thought many times to get a tattoo, but then always refrained myself. It's not because I'm afraid (even though needles are not the best of friends to me), it's just that I want a design that really means something to me. I don't want to have something permanent on my skin that I will regret at some point and, since I'm a tiny bit of a perfectionist, I'm taking my time. I already have some ideas, of course, I just need to elaborate those and decide once and for all if I'm going to design it myself or ask a friend to do that for me. *The beauty of not to just being an artist yourself but knowing other talented ones*

What I know for sure is that I would like one either on my lower back or on my wrist. Perhaps both, who knows? Better start making my mind up, huh? ;)
back to top