Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#46)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Seriously, Keri Ann. You'll be the death of me. And now that I understand what that blush means, the question is," he cocked his head to the side, "just what naughty idea were you having in my bathroom the other day?"

Page 181 - "Eversea" by Natasha Boyd


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

20 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cheeky tease, and I'm wondering... what naughty idea did she have in the bathroom. I'm guessing he got to find out.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT read29 July 2014 11:11

    Heehee! Nice! Seems so random thing to say!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoveBites AndSilk29 July 2014 13:46

    Hahaha. Sounds like he's got her cornered.Great teaser, Silvia. Here's mine
    Teaser Tuesday


    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha brilliant! This sounds like a sweet read :) Great teaser!


    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Franny @ Mind Reader29 July 2014 18:10

    Ha! Nice pick, Silvia!! So glad my power of nagging persuasion convinced you to pick it up. Natasha is a terrific writer, isn't she? :)
    Here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/teaser-tuesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh. Very nice tease, Silvia! What was she thinking in his bathroom? Adding to TBR :D

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then you'd be really surprised, Marilyn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not really random, and what she thought is definitely something worth finding out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe he's good, but to her credit she's not easily manipulated :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great read and I'm about to start book two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you 'pushed' me, Franny! Indeed, Natasha is a fantastic writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something good...very, very good! ;) I'm happy you added it to your TBR list, Lexxie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha...I love it. This sounds cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Left me wondering what her naughty idea was haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should give it a go, Kimberly. Franny was constantly praising it to me and I couldn't resist the temptation any further. Now I'm on my way to book two! I guess that speaks for itself about how good the book is, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe, it was a very enjoyable naughty thought ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe... yes, what indeed?? Great one!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you'll get to find it out, Naomi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bookworm Brandee5 August 2014 15:54

    Ooh, a great tease, Silvia! I have Eversea waiting for me on my ereader. *sigh* I just need more reading time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you'll find some space for it, Brandee, it's soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

back to top