Friday, August 15, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favourite Restaurants

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: FAVOURITE RESTAURANTS

I don't get to go to restaurants very often, but I do have a favourite. It's called Prezzo and the food there is soooo good! I brought my family there while they were visiting a few months ago and they loved it so much that we went twice in a week. That says something, huh? ;)

Although a special mention should be made to Garfunkel and Wetherspoons as well. I used to go to those when I lived in London and, together with ED's Easy Diner (a lovely retro-American diner), they were my favourite places to go out for lunch/dinner.

Since I moved, Prezzo has taken their place and it has quickly become my favourite restaurant. So, here's a picture of the outside and one of the best Caesar salad you can ask for, enjoy! :)

11 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader15 August 2014 at 12:31

    Prezzo is great, you're right! I love the pizza there, but I guess I should try the salad sooner or later, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's great to have a good restaurant like that! Twice a week means a lot I agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their entry way. I'd totally go in there. :) My favorite is back home in FL. It's a little Mexican restaurant and any time I go home we drop in there. So jealous when they go without me. lol Or Sunny's BBQ which is a really weird one for a vegetarian to love but they have the best dressing and cole slaw and garlic bread. And dang it now I want some and it's 500 miles away! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad looks yummy, and the entry is cozy and makes me want to come inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The inside is even cozier and quite lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bookworm Brandee21 August 2014 at 16:43

    That salad does look great, Silvia. :) And when I finally get to visit London, I'm going to have to check out Ed's Easy Diner since both you and Franny mentioned it! I don't know that I have a favorite restaurant here but if I had to choose, I'd choose Beaujo's which is a Colorado restaurant. They are home to 'mountain pies' which are pizzas with a special crust. The food is great and my kids love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It also tastes amazing, Brandee! If you ever come visit the UK, me and Franny will be more than happy to meet you at Ed's Easy Diner :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of any of those, but they sound good! Reading all of these food posts is making me very hungry XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely, isn't it? And you should see the inside, it's quite pretty! I don't like Mexican food, but your Sunny's BBQ sounds appealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ;) And it's not very far from where I live, YAY!

    ReplyDelete

back to top