Friday, August 29, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Fears

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: FEARS

Fears...Uhm, besides dying? Because, let's face it, who isn't scared of that? THAT is definitely the scariest thing we can possibly think of BUT, since the last thing I want is make us all depressed and turn this post into a sort of therapy session, I'm going for some 'minor' fears that are still too big to overcome...

There are maaaany insects I would never touch (gladly never look at, either) and others I'd rather prefer to not cross my path and yet, they always find their way...(Damn you, spiders!) I don't have a great relationship with snakes either. No, scratch that, I don't have a relationship with them, period. Gosh, I got shivers just for having thought of those creatures... Well, let's not mention my pigeon phobia then. Yeah, you heard that right and, trust me, it's not fun at all!

Outside the animal world, there are needles I can't stand, lifts that cause me a bit of claustrophobia and then there is altitude to consider. Although this is more of an issue. I can't really look down when I'm on a balcony for example, I get vertigo and I get really afraid. Again, not fun :( but then what fear isn't?

14 comments:

  1. you know what I really really really hate? little worms!!! it's the worse. I don't know why but no, no I really can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Fear. Nothing.
    (ha ! As if it were true lol !)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew, Spiders. Would definitily live happier without them. But nothing tops my deepest fears than the Cockroaches. I don't know what my future kids will do but I won't go killing them, they can fend them off themselves, LOL. #horriblefuturemomawardwinner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like worms either, but after taking care of a problem in my ex-garden a couple of years ago, I've learnt to deal with them a bit... Still, EW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frogs are not a big problem for me, but I would like to avoid lizards...Damn, they're quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they're not very welcome here either...As I said, I have a loooong list of insects I would get rid of!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Urg, yes bugs. I don't do well with bugs. Or snakes, haha. I'm not afraid of heights though! But I'm kinda claustrophobic :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry, I know it's not pleasant :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Insects and snakes *shakes head* Those are some of my fears as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they're pretty common fears in the end, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely don't want to die, but for some reason it doesn't scare me. I guess just because I'm 26 and it doesn't seem like something that I should be worried about. I know I'm not invincible, but what could happen? Maybe I'm just inviting something bad to happen by saying that >.<
    Eeeek, spiders. How I hate them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you have never experienced that awful feeling of being gone that wakes you up in the middle of the night and leaves you all shaking, then good for you, Jessi! And spiders are the worst!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goodness I am with you on bugs! And snakes. Gah. No ma'am. Total wuss when it comes to them. And things like lizards and frogs. ::shudders::

    ReplyDelete

back to top