Friday, August 22, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Penguin Mania!

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: PENGUIN MANIA!

Some of you may already know my passion for penguins, but for those new to this, here's what it's like...

Every time someone gifts me an object, a T-shirt, a pair of earrings or, well, everything penguin related, I sparkle with pure joy! And yes, I even slightly look like Joey here on the left, LOL I can't help it, they're adorable and just SO hugsy :P

I have a pinterest board called You gotta <3 Penguins, but it's still 'work in progress'. Perhaps what you'd like to really see is a personal picture, huh? Well, I took one a while ago, part of my collection. There are things missing, of course, but it's just to give you an idea of my love for them. Ready? Here it comes...

By all means, anyone interested in sending me a penguin related collectable is moooore than welcome! ;)

28 comments:

  1. Franny @ Mind Reader22 August 2014 at 11:46

    I know how much you love Penguins, and that is definitely the start of a great collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I adore Penguins. It is my favorite thing at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cuteness!!! I didn't know you liked penguins. Will dedinitely remember that now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joey! Joey and penguins make for a good Friday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love penguins too! I have them all over my house year round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, those are SO cute! And I can understand the fixated eyes like Joey when you receive one! The penguin to the right in your picture is begging for a hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penguins are so cute! For me, it's hedgehogs, and I'm just as obsessive. I get so happy with I see a stuffed hedgehog and I just love the way they snuffle around SO CUTE. You can definitely understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bookworm Brandee25 August 2014 at 19:52

    Penguins are so cute and cuddly - well, at least the stuffed variety. :) I think it's great that you collect something that makes you sparkle with joy, Silvia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one of those who contributed to my collection the most, THANK YOU!! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, your avatar and the name of your blog gave that away a bit, Lori! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just gave Dominic (the one on the right) a big hug for you, Lexxie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally understand and hedgehogs are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Brandee! I can never get enough of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love them, they're soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahahaa, that's awesome! Penguins are adorable. I love the little stuffed penguin on the far left, he's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL that's so cute! I've adored polar bears since I was kid, and I have tons of stuffed animals of them and statues. *awes* I hope that one day I'll get to witness one in person! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. That one is my personal favourite, Jessi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It sounds like you have a fantastic collection as well, Michelle! :D

    ReplyDelete

back to top