Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (#48)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


If I hadn't already seen a beast from Hell that morning, I would have sworn I was in Hell itself. Hell & Metrosexuals, that's what H&M stood for, right?

Kindle 39% - "Dust To Dust" by Karina Halle


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

18 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT read19 August 2014 at 11:02

    Haha! Nice!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's funny! I think M&M does stand for that :D I used to work there part-time while in high-school :D thanks for sharing, Silvia - you are really enjoying Karina Halle's books lately, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tease. I haven't come across this book before. The covers kind of intriguing. I think I may have to go and check this one out.

    Glad you one-clicked Winter. I think you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's intriguing, again a new one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell & Metrosexuals? LOL Nice to chose this, I got a funny one, too!
    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Great tease. Hope you enjoyed this one!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea @The Bookish Babe20 August 2014 at 03:41

    Oh I love that! I'm wondering if it was Dex or Perry who said that...
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bookworm Brandee21 August 2014 at 16:48

    Oh, that made me giggle. I'm going to have to get going on this series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This series is amazing, Brandee, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you re-read it, I think you can recognize the kind of humour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL How did you guess? ;) It has been a Hell of an adventure...You gotta love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, the character who said that is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you decide to give this series a go, Melliane!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should check the EIT series out, Marilyn, it's soooo good!!


    I just couldn't resist, thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't know that, good to have an insider's pov ;) I'm actually finished with the series and yes, I did have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh.. *happy sigh* Dex! You gotta love him! Hope you love Dust to Dust, Sylvia ;)

    ReplyDelete

back to top