Friday, September 26, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Clothing

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: CLOTHING

I'm all for comfortable and for wearing whatever makes you feel like yourself at best. So if you were waiting for a post in a big fashion style, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Unless, of course, you take a look at the picture here on the right and think "Oh, THAT is quite great!"

These you see are my personal favourites, although I have others like them that I adore because, besides being cool (at least for me), they're really comfy. I have a few more 'girly' stuff because some occasions call for it, but this is the style I prefer for myself.

If I have to renovate my wardrobe at some point (soon), it's just because I lost some weight in the past year (YAY me!) and not everything I have is fitting me properly anymore... Do you think I could do with new fantasy/gothic clothes? Yeah! Should I add some WWE T-shirts  to the picture as well? Hehe, let me save some money first and I'll get back to you with those, too. ;)

10 comments:

  1. i don't really wear things like that because I'm more classic but I can deny that they're awesome! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franny @ Mind Reader26 September 2014 at 12:27

    Oh, you know how much I love those tees (also because I have some of my own)! I can testify, they truly are comfy! And you also know I'm all in for WWE t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like those shirts, Silvia! I'm one for comfort as well. I rarely 'dress up'. *haha* And good for you on losing weight. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw yay for the getting healthier bit! I like those shirts! Not something I'd probably be able to pull off wearing but they're pretty to look at :) I'm all for comfy too. I tend to just go solid colors in earth tones and different designs. And pjs rule the house :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shirt with the wings!! Hmmm if you don't already have one I think you need a Metallica t-shirt... if you don't already have one <3 I know what you mean about revamping your wardrobe. I always think about it but it's the following through part...

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you love them even though they're not your style, Melliane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, I'm well aware of that, Franny! ;) As soon as we have a bit saved, we're going to have some serious shopping, you and I!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Brandee! I can't deny it feels amazing, but it is also a bit of a pain because now I have to renew the whole wardrobe. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, if we're all honest here, I don't think there are many who don't have a preference for pjs, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the back of the T-shirt. Isn't it pretty gorgeous? <3
    Surprise-surprise, I still don't have a Metallica T-shirt...I know, shocking! :'( *dreams of one*

    ReplyDelete

back to top