Friday, October 17, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Favourite Toys

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: FAVOURITE TOYS

I've started a board on Pinterest a while ago, where I put my childhood's memories. So far, they're mostly related to *drumroll* Toys! :) What can I say? I feel nostalgic from time to time, I do think that we had genuine fun with less, back in those days... I sound like an 'old Lady' to you, huh? Well, I'm not that old, yet. :P

Below there's my board, feel free to check it out. Does any of you recognise anything in there?

8 comments:

  1. lol you know I have the last one at home but not the same colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Slap bracelets. Yups. I have a couple still I think from way back then. Jeaninne Frost gave some away on her last tour. I thought that was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Popple? I had exactly the same you see in the picture (I guess purple has always been my favourite colour, hehe), but it's not with me anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved slap bracelets!! I'm glad you still have them, Anna, and noooo, I didn't know Jeaniene Frost gave those away on her last tour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not old, I used to play with all of these too! Actually, I just bought a whole set of play-doh.I'm gifting them to a kid, but still. ;)
    Miss the old days, everything was so much better, I just hate watching kids play with iPads and such. It's not normal. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do believe we used to have greater fun and I wouldn't change those toys with any 'modern' ones! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's sad :( and the kid you bought the play doh for is lucky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you appreciated it, Melissa! :)

    ReplyDelete

back to top