Friday, November 21, 2014

Life of a Blogger: 10 Things I'll Never Do

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: 10 THINGS I'LL NEVER DO

This can be a tricky question...there is always something we say we will never do and then, inevitably, end up doing. Take for example my "I will never travel by plane" (I honestly lost the count of how many times I've done it), or "I don't feel like ever going to UK" (I've been living there, and loving it, since 2008). You see, it can be a tricky question to answer.

Nevertheless, I think I can tell you the ten things I feel confident I won't ever do...
  1. Be disorganized. Pfft. Me?? Just.Not.Possible!!!!
  2. Get drunk. I won't say I'm teetotaller, but I rarely drink and, when I do, a glass of alcohol is more than enough for me. Having said that, probability to get drunk? 0.
  3. Bully someone. Bullying is not in my veins, and I'm strongly against it.
  4. Bungee jump. Besides the fact that it scares me like hell, highs cause me vertigo, so I highly doubt you could persuade me to do it.
  5. Touch a snake. Mum, I know you're reading this so, from the bottom of my heart, thanks for passing along your phobia! LOL
  6. Like spiders. There is one right behind me, is there not? *shivers*
  7. Eat lard. Because Ewww! (And we could go on with the list of food I would never eat...)
  8. Be blonde. Nothing against blondes (my lil sis is one, so definitely no hard feelings!), it's just that I can't see myself blonde at all.
  9. Karaoke. I can sing, but unfortunately I'm really, really, REALLY shy.
  10. Damage a book. Spines happen to break sometimes, we know that (and suffer for that, don't we? *sigh*), but you will never see me break one on purpose, making notes on a novel, dog-ear the pages, etc.

11 comments:

  1. oo yes with you on the snake. I would never do that on purpose I don't think. Not without going into a total squealy panic . lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. 3. 5, 6 and 10 on these we are in accord. I've been drunk, warning sex on the beach may taste like fruit punch but it packs a bunch! I have had lard in green collards. The idea grossed me out..but it is used in a lot of southern dishes. The karaoke..happens when 2 happens. I am blonde so I would have to say I will never be ginger..which is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to the majority of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. some are ok for me but many are like you I confess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of the whole damaging a book thing. I also can't sing so that's another one for my list. I think I'd agree with all of the items on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun list of things you won't ever do, Silvia. I laughed at #1 because - I'm not the most organized. Well, where it counts I am but otherwise, pfft! I couldn't bully either, or like snakes or spiders. And damaging a book is also on my list of nevers. Hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to know someone who had one at home. I swear, that is likely the last pet I would ever choose! *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could always colour your hair and check 'ginger' off your list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I wasn't so shy, I would be up for Karaoke...If ONLY *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

back to top