Friday, November 07, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Concerts

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: CONCERTS

I've never been a big fan of concerts because, er, I'm not that much of a crowd lover... So, when we talk about concerts my overall experience is very limited, but I do have a lovely memory of those I went to: Backstreet Boys (Rome), Gary Barlow (Florence), Bruce Springsteen (Bologna), Dido (Rome) and a few gigs in London where I saw live performances of Christian Kane, Steve Carlson, Jason Manns and Riley Smith.

Although, I have to admit that one of my dreams is seeing at least once in my life a concert of Metallica, Skillet, Evanescence, Linking Park, Three Days Grace and quite a pretty long list to choose from... Will I ever?

10 comments:

  1. I'm the opposite of you, Silvia, I absolutely love going to concerts. Seeing my favorite artists live is just such an amazing experience. And I've been lucky enough to see quite a few.
    I've been to see Prince several times, Madonna, U2, Bon Jovi (yeah, back in the 80s, actually), Muse, Lenny Kravitz, REM and others. Later this month, I'll go to yet another Lenny Kravitz concert. He's even better live, I think, he can play the crowd so well!
    I hope you'll be able to see one of your favorites that you haven't been able to see yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda in the middle. I enjoy them but don't go too often. It's just so LOUD and I can have a hard time with that sometimes. I'd love to see Skillet though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to four concerts. Twice to see The Corrs, once to see Steps when they were first out, and I also saw Hanson when they did thier first tour and went to London for their only UK stop.
    I had so much fun in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done a lot either I confess. It's fun though. Depends on what we're going to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have loved to go to see Bon Jovi as well *sigh* and it definitely sounds like you had a pure blast with concerts, Lexxie! Enjoy Lenny Kravitz later this month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you, Anna...although Skillet must be great live!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you have a good memory of those, Melliane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think if you go see a band you're really crazy about, it doesn't matter what, you're going to enjoy the show! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Metallica is fantastic in concert, Silvia! I saw them in 1993, I think? I'm kinda jealous you've seen Bruce and Dido. I haven't been to many concerts in my life but I went to some when I was younger. In recent years, my hubby and I saw U2 (amazing!), and Van Halen. I have 3 concerts on my bucket list now - I don't care much for crowds myself - but I'd love, love to see Dave Matthews Band, The Avett Brothers, and the Foo Fighters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally believe you, Brandee, it must have been a hell of an amazing concert! *dreams Metallica even more* As for Dido, her concert was fantastic, but Springsteen's was absolutely brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

back to top