Friday, November 14, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Unpopular Opinions

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

So, this week we have been asked to share not very popular opinions... Let me tell you, liking something or not is a matter of personal taste, as much as agreeing or disagreeing on a topic is a matter of personal views.
Having said that, here are a few confessions unpopular opinions of mine:
  • I don't think HEA is always necessary (that applies to books and movies);
  • I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books and I feel no need to (oops!);
  • I've never cared about Doctor Who (DUN-DUN-DUN);
  • I don't get all the crazy love for Jennifer Lawrence (nothing personal, Jennifer);
I'm pretty sure many of you will disagree but, hey, variety is the spice of life ;)
back to top