Friday, December 12, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Fun Fairs

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: FUN FAIRS

Every time I get the occasion, I go have fun at Fun Fairs. HA! There, I said it and no, I don't consider myself too 'old' for them. As a matter of fact, I think you're never too old to have fun and enjoy the colourful outside with a smile on your face trying to win some gorgeous prizes! Indeed, I play and I always win a little something :P

In UK, Fun Fairs are everywhere and they keep you busily happy quite often. Here's one of the very first I went to and I got to bring home a few (many) presents. If you've never tried, you should go and have a great time! :)


11 comments:

  1. I love fairs, too, Silvia. Nope, you're never too old to enjoy some colorful fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks so fun! I love that as well but we don't have a lot of great ones there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! It's been a long time since I've been to a fair, possibly over 12 years *yikes!*. I'm not that interested in the ones they do here, but if I visit some place else, I would love to have fun in one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! We have a State Faire here once a year in Oct that is huge. It's the big one for the whole state of NC and people come from all over for it. It's a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy we're on the same page, Brandee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is, I have a blast every time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you'll get to go to one again, Melissa. I think they are a funny way to spend some quality time outside with family and/or friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree! Thanks, I'm happy you like my photos and hope your week is a great one so far, Lexxie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohh I love fairs! They're so much fun :) I haven't been to one in forever though, it makes me sad. There were 3 nearby where we live, and I missed every single one of them! It was just bad timing. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you will have the chance to go next year, Jessi!

    ReplyDelete

back to top