Friday, February 06, 2015

Life of a Blogger: What Superpower Would You Choose?

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat.
Every week we talk about a non-bookish topic, so that we get to know each other on a more personal level.

This week's topic: WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Oddly enough, I've found myself in this kind of conversation more often than you may imagine with both friends and family. My answer to the question? Always the same: Teleportation.

It's not like I would choose this only because it would allow me to visit my loved ones anytime I want, but also because I would be able to see more of the world and enjoy life waaaay better. I consider myself lucky because in the past I had the opportunity to see many cities in different countries and states, but being able to go anywhere any day? Without spending a penny? Let's face the sad reality, most of the population is broke and we're all stressed out for a reason or another (thanks world!), so if the opportunity to snap my fingers and TA-DA! 'Welcome to Bora Bora' would present itself, I wouldn't say no. Damn, I'd sign-up for that right away!

To sum it up: Teleportation all the way, baby!
back to top