Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (#53)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


For a minute, I could pretend that I meant everything to her, because she was certainly starting to mean everything to me. And if you pretend something long enough, it eventually becomes real. Right?

Page 118 - "Thoughtful" by S.C. Stephens


What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

9 comments:

  1. Gah! I can't wait to read this, Silvia! I recently re-read Thoughtless and I'm eager to read Kellen's side of the story. I hope you're loving it! Thanks for sharing a tease. It seems I'm a sucker for a guy who's vulnerable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sweet. I sure hope it does become real for his sake.


    Thanks for stopping by my Tease. Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I've posted reviews from a friend about this one. She loved the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'll read the book to find out, Jessica! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Thoughtless, but when the UK Publisher contacted me asking if I was interested in reviewing this title, I found myself compelled by it and I jumped in! And yes, most of times I'd like to jump on Kellan and make everything better . . . *sob-sob*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you liked it, Marilyn! I think this could be a read of your liking :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad, and I'm really into it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good, Silvia! I hope you're enjoying the rest of this story, too.

    ReplyDelete

back to top