Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#2)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine
in which we have the opportunity to spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's pick: NOWHERE BUT HERE by Katie McGarry
Expected publication: May 26th, 2015 by Harlequin Teen

Seventeen-year-old Emily likes her life the way it is: doting parents, good friends, good school in a safe neighborhood. Sure, she's curious about her biological father—the one who chose life in a motorcycle club, the Reign of Terror, over being a parent—but that doesn't mean she wants to be a part of his world. But when a reluctant visit turns to an extended summer vacation among relatives she never knew she had, one thing becomes clear: nothing is what it seems. Not the club, not her secret-keeping father and not Oz, a guy with suck-me-in blue eyes who can help her understand them both.

Oz wants one thing: to join the Reign of Terror. They're the good guys. They protect people. They're…family. And while Emily—the gorgeous and sheltered daughter of the club's most respected member—is in town, he's gonna prove it to her. So when her father asks him to keep her safe from a rival club with a score to settle, Oz knows it's his shot at his dream. What he doesn't count on is that Emily just might turn that dream upside down.

No one wants them to be together. But sometimes the right person is the one you least expect, and the road you fear the most is the one that leads you home.

What do you think? And what are you waiting for?
Leave a comment with a link to your WoW so I can stop by and get excited, too! ;)

27 comments:

  1. Angela ReadingCave29 April 2015 at 10:01

    I have seen this one around a couple of times. Hopefully Em and Oz make it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my WoW for next week, Silvia! I love Katie McGarry so much! Her stories always make my heart involved...
    Great pick. Have a wonderful Wednesday and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I'm a big fan of Katie McGarry and I can't wait to read this! I featured it as my WoW a while back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Sounds like a great one! I'll definitely keep my eyes out for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica @ a GREAT read29 April 2015 at 11:59

    Seeing a lot of this one around! Not my kind of read but hope you will love it just as much as her other books!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karie is a great author. I'm looking forward to the release of this one too.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one does sound very good. I hope you love it when it comes out.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read this SO BAD! It sounds awesome. It's not too far away, thank goodness! great choice!


    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions


    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin' :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super excited for this one as well. hope you get to read it soon. Brandi @ Brandi Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm... This one probably isn't for me, but I hope you really enjoy it! Contemporary reads are super hit or miss for me!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, many bloggers seem to be waiting for this book to come out and I just happen to be one of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really? Well, that's because great minds think alike! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't tried her books yet, but this one really calls to me . . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't read any of her books yet, but I certainly plan on doing so now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It does, doesn't it? The blurb really got me excited!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad we're on the same page, Michelle!
    Thanks for stopping by and following my blog, much appreciated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks! It makes me really happy seeing so many bloggers getting excited for this title :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was intrigued by it as soon as I read the blurb, so hopefully it will work very well for me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just checked NetGalley and this is available! I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! Hope you have a great time with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh hope you get and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I read this book recently and really enjoyed it, I hope you do too :-)

    A nice WoW! Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad to hear that, I'm very curious about it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know, right? It caught my attention as soon as I saw it!

    ReplyDelete

back to top