Monday, May 11, 2015

"Hate F*@k: Part Two" by Ainsley Booth



HATE F*@K: PART TWO BY AINSLEY BOOTH

SERIES: The Horus Group #2
PUBLISHER: Ainsley Booth
GENRE: Contemporary/Erotic Romance
SOURCE: Borrowed
LINKS: Goodreads | Book Depository

SUMMARY
It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it’s business as usual.
Cole: I screwed up, but I can fix this.
Hailey: This can’t be fixed.
Part two of a three book serial about a bad-ass alpha male and the curvy woman he can't give up.

MY REVIEW

The friend who suggested me this serial kindly lent me her Kindle to catch up with the second instalment, which unfortunately didn't work out as well as I hoped... At the end of the first part we're left hanging with a big cliffhanger, but that gets its resolution almost instantly and everything is quickly and too easily 'dismissed'. Sometimes the main purpose of Cole and the rest of the team is confusing, the hate is still not there for me and, in my opinion, the main problem with this serial is the characters development. I can't get those two right, they surely have lots of sex but it feels odd at times, and figuring them out is the real mission.

Despite the issues I had with this instalment, I'm going to read the third and final part to (hopefully) get some answers. Once I start something I have to finish it, plus I always like to think that a book can surprise me.

RATING: 2.5/5
back to top