Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (#56)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ A Daily Rhythm.
Wanna play along? Grab your current read, open to a random page and share two sentences from somewhere on that page, being careful NOT to include spoilers (you don't wanna ruin the book for others!). Also, remember to include title & author as well so, if readers like your teaser, they can add the book to their TBR lists!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's teaser: THE TRAINING by Tara Sue Me

He leaned close and whispered in my ear, "When I get you home, I'll show you exactly what I've got. The question is, do you want me to show you hard and fast or soft and slow?"

~Page 141

What do you think?
Leave a comment with a link to your TT so I can stop by and be teased by them all! ;)

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, this sounds really hot.

    Here's my TT this week: http://www.huts.co.vu/2015/05/teaser-tuesdays-may-19-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT read19 May 2015 at 12:19

    Oh my! *flutters hand near face*

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadene Reynolds19 May 2015 at 13:29

    This sounds hot and steamy. Here is mine

    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2015/05/teaser-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Show me both please! lol Awesome teaser!

    Here's my Teaser!

    Wendy Lohr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very hot. Hope you're enjoying it! And thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, tinlgy! Love it! Hope he lives up to both, don't we? ^^ My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave me goosebumps. LOL
    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/05/19/teaser-tuesdays-115-joshua-and-the-lightning-road-my-review/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, I know something about that, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is and I had a good time with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was exactly my first thought, Wendy, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We readers surely appreciate when that happens! ;)

    ReplyDelete

back to top