Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#3)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine
in which we have the opportunity to spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's pick: STALKER by Clarissa Wild
Expected publication: June 16th, 2015

Fuck me once, I'll fuck you twice … then I'll bury you.

No prison can keep me from seeking revenge. Especially when it comes to her.
She, the woman who put me in jail.
I swore that I’d come for her, to claim what belongs to me: Her life.
I’m not a good man. On the contrary, I love to be bad. It’s in my veins. Just like it’s in my veins to ruin her.
She’s an actress, pretending to be a saint, but we both know that isn’t true. One way or another, she’ll pay for what she did.
I will hunt for her. Make her fear me. Make her body mine.
Bad deeds never go unpunished … And I always go out with a bang.

WARNING: This book is a DARK ROMANCE STANDALONE - it has a non-conventional ending. This isn't rainbow sprinkles & unicorn fluff. It's a dark, thrilling journey of two people clashing over love, lust, and hatred. Heed the warning. Contains graphic violence, alcohol, drugs & other disturbing content. 
No Cliffhanger. Stand Alone.

What do you think? And what are you waiting for?
Leave a comment with a link to your WoW so I can stop by and get excited, too! ;)

15 comments:

  1. Oh holy hotness, YES! I feel like I've seen this before, but then somehow missed to put it on my hot list. Adding it now, though! Thanks for stepping by and sharing -- and have fun reading, since it's out this month. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT read13 May 2015 at 12:16

    Whoa! Hot cover alert!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! I'm intrigued! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEAL! I don't know if what made me go for it was the first line or the hot guy on the cover :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stalker sounds like it's not for the faint of heart. Nice pick :) Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my haha Do you plan on reading this one? If so I'll make sure to check out your review :) Sounds intense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you decided to add it to your hot list, Zessi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, I should have put some sort of warning, shouldn't I? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know the feeling, Franny, but to me it was definitely the first line that worked so damn great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, and I'm completely captivated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure do! I still don't know when, but I definitely wanna read it. I'll be sure to let you know when that happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo I saw this the other day. Definitely one I could get on board with stalking :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my. That's all I can keep saying, from the cover to the synopsis. lol. Sounds good! Hope you get and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

back to top