Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#5)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine
in which we have the opportunity to spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week's pick: RUIN & RULE by Pepper Winters
Expected publication: July 7th, 2015 by Grand Central Publishing

"We met in a nightmare. The in-between world where time had no power over reason. We fell in love. We fell hard. But then we woke up. And it was over . . ."

RUIN & RULE

She is a woman divided. Her past, present, and future are as twisted as the lies she's lived for the past eight years. Desperate to get the truth, she must turn to the one man who may also be her greatest enemy . . .

He is the president of Pure Corruption MC. A heartless biker and retribution-deliverer. He accepts no rules, obeys no one, and lives only to reap revenge on those who wronged him. And now he has stolen her, body and soul.

Can a woman plagued by mystery fall in love with the man who refuses to face the truth? And can a man drenched in darkness forgo his quest for vengeance-and finally find redemption?

What do you think? And what are you waiting for?
Leave a comment with a link to your WoW so I can stop by and get excited, too! ;)

27 comments:

  1. I love pepper winters. Now you made me want to reread her works.
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT read10 June 2015 at 12:03

    Ooh nice! That's a totally new to me one! Enjoying that cover too! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had much success with biker romances but this cover might just make me try this one :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang that cover! Wowzers. The title's impressive too. ~Beth @ Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sounds good! And it's the first in a series! Thanks for sharing it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a series I can get behind! Great pick, definitely adding to my TBR

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES AND YES AND YES AND OH YES <3 *nods head* i REALLY NEED THIS ONE IN MY LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have something else by Pepper Winters on my kindle, I think... and I'm totally into MCs at the moment. Great pick! and that cover... *swoon*

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover looks awesome! I'm not sure if this is something for me but I'll keep an eye on it and hope you'll enjoy it! :D

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! <3

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe that cover is what caught the attention of many ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read many, but I'd like to remedy to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to start a series from the beginning so, as soon as I saw this was the first instalment, I quickly noted it down!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I'm very pleased what I shared got you so warmed up, Lily ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried her books yet, but I always heard great things about her titles and this one definitely grabbed my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  15. From the comments I received so far, that cover has captured many hearts . . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm. That cover is beautiful. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this one looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet the model has nothing to do with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ruin & Rule definitely sounds intriguing, Silvia! I'm wondering why her own life is a mystery, and how things will turn out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like we're both quite captivated by this title, Lexxie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. As you can see from the comments below, that cover 'destoyed' everyone, LOL

    ReplyDelete

back to top