Thursday, January 28, 2016

My first adult colouring book

Before the holidays kicked in, I posted about a couple of pretty adult colouring books I received to review for my lifestyle blog, A Thing for Life. You guys seemed to be really interested in them, some of you were already into this all amazing hobby that now kinda sucked me in, too. Also, a few of you asked me to let them know when my pictures would be up, so . . . I think you get the real meaning of this post, huh? ;)

Without further ado, here's the link to my review for Secret Garden Artist's Edition by Johanna Basford! Enjoy the illustrations and please, do let me know what you think, I really appreciate your comments.

Then, if while there you fancy to follow the blog, I'm going to be an even happier artist/blogger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top