Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Six Years of Blogging means . . . Gifts & Thanks!!


Can you believe it's been already six years since I started invading your computers entertaining you with reviews and book-related topics? WOW . . . I really think something VERY special should happen soooo, what about a G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Y? I can see you clapping your hands and hear your appreciation from everywhere, good!

Since today the magic number is six, we're going to play like this:
  1. The giveaway is International.
  2. Two winners are going to be drafted at the end of it.
  3. No giveaway only accounts (I do check).
  4. The prize is one of the books I'm about to list in this post.
  5. The books are all first instalments in series I particularly have at heart.
  6. I got your back and covered more than one genre. We all have our fave cup of tea ;)
And here are the darkest sins chosen ones . . .

    

*If you want to know more about each title, click on the covers to read my reviews*

    

To enter, use the widget below and, once the time is up (May 9th is the last day to join), I'm going to draft both winners. After you have been contacted, you have 48 hours to reply with the book of your liking listed above, and I'll purchase it for you through Book Depository. Simple, isn't it?

Good luck everyone, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your constant support through these amazing six years!!!!!!
Cheers to many more :D

back to top